Thursday 14 May 2020

Family Album

When I started this blog about Dad I thought it would be simply a case of posting the photos and then labelling them. It turned out not to be quite so simple...
I found I could not resist some research, which is taking time as this is not my field of expertise - neither family history nor army service...
From my Egypt page
But I love learning and have enjoyed putting some flesh on the bones of these photos. There is still a lot to do particularly finding out about a Royal Signals soldier in Egypt during World War II (1939-1945) and afterwards in Palestine.
From my Palestine page
But I am continuing to develop this blog and there is now a Family Album page. Click HERE> for more of the wider Bott family including details of these photos below.


A lot more pages have 'arrived' too since I started with my first blogpost in December 2019. A lot has happened since then as we are currently in the depths of a pandemic Covid-19. Our world has changed.