Saturday 25 January 2020

Update on the progress of this new blog

At the end of December 2019 I started this blog to share and record my Dad's photographs. Rowland Bott served in the Royal Signals during World War II. He was stationed in Egypt. Just after the war he was posted to Palestine.

I am slowly uploading images and documents to tell this story of Dad - A Royal Signals Sergeant.
Rowland Bott 1945
So, I have made the blog immediately live.

There will, for now, be some errors amongst the pages whilst I sort, compose, organise, find out what the images are, try to understand the many acronyms as well as doing a little bit of research into what is a new subject for me.
A caption full of acronyms to learn! Click here for photo
As I progress there will or may be changes to the order of pages, new pages, additions, and more information especially on the A-Z Who's Who page.

I have also now added a Search facility and page of Links.
Rowland Bott, Egypt 1942

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.